- Fine lines
- Immediately removes peach fuzz (fair facial hair)
- Penetrates active skin care ingredients
- Skin congestion and milia
- Uneven skin textures
What is Epidermal Levelling?
Epidermal Levelling, also known as dermaplaning, is a safe, painless and highly effective clinical treatment designed to evenly and deeply exfoliate the skin of the face while removing vellus hair (peach fuzz). This treatment may be performed every 3 to 6 weeks.
It improves the texture of the skin, reduces fine fair facial hair and helps significantly enhance the penetration of active products, such as glycolic, lactic and salicylic acids, vitamin c and retinols.
Epidermal Levelling uses a specially designed scalpel blade to safely scrape the dead skin from your face. It tends to remove slightly more skin than microdermabrasion and also has the advantage of removing any annoying facial hair. It is an excellent preparation for peels or extractions, and can also be a stand alone procedure.
Epidermal Levelling is an integral part of all skin care routines as it provides the following benefits:
- removal of dead cell build up
- minimises congestion and pore blockage
- increases the rate of new cell turnover in the deeper levels of the skin
- stimulates the production of the skin’s own collagen and elastin
- increases absorption of active skin products (Vitamins A, C etc)